- ‘John Holloway: A theory of interstitial revolution’, In Best, B., Bonefeld, W. and C. O’ Kane (Eds.) Handbook of Frankfurt School Critical Theory, Chapter 32 (Forthcoming July 2018).
- Social Sciences for An-Other Politics. Women Theorising without Parachutes. Palgrave McMillan, Basingstoke.
- ‘The radical subject and its theory. Introduction’. In Dinerstein A.C. (Ed.) Social Sciences for An Other Politics. Women Theorising without Parachutes, (Palgrave McMillan: Basingstoke): 1-15.
- Denaturalising capitalist society: Concrete Utopia and the prefigurative critique of political economy’. In Dinerstein A.C. (Ed.) Social Sciences for An Other Politics. Women Theorising without Parachutes (Palgrave McMillan, Basingstoke): 49-63.
- ‘Co-construction or prefiguration? The problem of translation of SSE into policy’. In Scott Cato, M. and P. North (Eds.) Towards just and sustainable economies. Comparing Social and Solidarity Economy in the North and South, (Policy Press, University of Bristol): 55-71.
- ‘Post-capitalism, basic income and the end of work. Critique and alternative’ (with FH. Pitts), Bath Papers in ID No. 55, CDS, University of Bath.
- ‘Concrete Utopia’. Public Seminar, The New School for Social Research, New York.
- ‘Sociology: Optimism or Hope?’, Network Magazine, British Sociological Association, Spring.
- ‘Labour in transition: Social reproduction, the spatialisation of work and the limits of the Sociology of work, Revista Sociología del Trabajo No. 91, Siglo XXI, Madrid.
- ‘Corbynism, post-capitalism and the politics of social reproduction’, Capital & Class Vol. 41(3): 423–434 (with F. H. Pitts).
- ‘Social Movements and Social Emancipation in Latin America’, Special Section, Bulletin for Latin American Research 36(1): 3-4 (with S. Motta).